Monday, March 19, 2012

Weary

Truth will prevail, but only if you allow it to
What truths are you afraid to see, my child?
Are you afraid that maybe, just maybe, you have been wrong?
Are you afraid that maybe, just maybe I am real?
Are you fearful that my love for you has been voided by your disbelief?

Your fear is seen by Me
I want to help you overcome and be a conqueror
Meet me halfway I will be there to guide you
My hand is outstretched and waiting to grab you from the pit

Trust me
Believe in me
Abide in me and I will give you rest



Oh God, I am fearful
The forces that have taken hold of me are stronger than I can fight
I’ve tried for years, Lord
I’ve tried for year to no avail.
The more I fight and call on Jesus, the stronger they appear
It is only when I stop that they stop
It’s like that chains that bind are tighter as I fight and relax when I stop
Only to allow me to go deeper in the pit

The grip on my mind is like a claw of the raven, resting on my skull
Piercing deep into the flesh and into my brain
I’m afraid to fight anymore.
I’m too weak

No comments:

Post a Comment