Sunday, October 11, 2009

We're baaack!

It was great to be away for a week!  Vacation was a good time for all!  My mom, Aunt Bea, Buddy, Sweet Pea and I had a great time in Myrtle Beach. 


The Ripley's Aquarium was great!  There wa a walk thru section where it was as if we were walking on the floor of the ocean.  The sharks, fish, and sea turtles were swimming all around and above us.  Sweet Pea loved it... she did not see Nemo, but that's ok... she did she lots of other friends!


The ocean was wonderfully warm and even I dipped my toe in it!  Not as much as Sweet Pea! 
She loved it!
She really enjoyed the lazy river (there were two where we were staying!)

And look... I got in, too!!!
But her absolute favorite thing at night...  the bubble bath in the jacuzzi!  The first night we took her out, I swear I was sure Child Protective Services would be knocking at the door because she was screaming to get back in!

Yes, a good time was had by all.   It was sad to leave, but we can hopefully look forward to another trip next year!

Tomorrow.... back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment