Monday, January 4, 2010

So far.. so good!

at least with part of my resolutions... but hey.. it's only 12:30.... I have a lot more time to go :)
I'm trying to cut down on my coffee consumption by making myself drink a big honking glass of water before I allow myself another cup.... seems I can't stay out of the bathroom LOL... not a bad problem...

I did eat breakfast... I love old fashioned oatmeal.... mmmmm good stuff... and I brought some low calorie soup I made for the week.... Still have to force myself to start eating salads because, well because they are much healthier raw (except for the dressing, which I can use sparingly...

My issue with "don't want to".... well.... I know what I need to do... I just still don't want to..  I'm like a little toddler I guess.  Sweet Pea knows when she is doing something wrong and even when I correct her... she still tests me..  Coloring is one of her setbacks...  she KNOWS she is only supposed to color on paper.  She has spent enough time sitting in time out and having her crayons taken away.... but it does not stop her from coloring any and everything...  I am still not sure where she has her stash... we take them away and somehow an hour later, she has another one.  Happily coloring away anywhere her eye lands... 

not unlike me

I know I am supposed to spend time reading the Bible and doing my homework (yes, I have not done it yet... a few weeks behind)... but I don't want to.  I want to surf the net, play with my baby, take a nap.... anything my eye lands on...but that... hmmmm.  Good thing Father God is patient.... otherwise he must be at wits end with me now

No comments:

Post a Comment