Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, new me....


ok... maybe not a new me, entirely... but Now that the baby shower is behind me.. Santa letters are behind me.... Thanksgiving is behind me.... Christmas is behind me.... and about 10 pounds are on me... it's time to make some changes...

There are a lot of changes I need to make in my life...  I am going to commit to eating better and healthier (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)...  I am going to start exercising.  Now, need to keep in mind that I get winded very easily because of the asthma I deal with... and how out of shape I am.... sigh.  I have a lot of work ahead of me.    I need to take baby steps... I acknowledge that...  don't like it... but acknowledge it...

I also need to start putting my faith ahead of my "don't want to" ...  I don't want to submit to God and do what I know deep down I'm supposed to do because I don't want to give up some things....  A lot of thumps are on the way, of that I'm sure.....

Stay tuned :o)  Should be an interesting journey ....

No comments:

Post a Comment