Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes, Jennifer, I know it's been a while!

I have someone who puts me on notice when I don't update my blog....  as if I didn't already know that my brain is blank :o)  I have her to remind me of it ....  She is my one true fan :)

I'm sure I have been thumped on the head numerous times, however, I have failed to recall them and document them...or maybe I was in such a state of confusion that I did not even recognize it when I was thumped.... that's really not a good sign, I fear...  It's like me trying to tell Sweet Pea something and her totally ignoring me and doing it her way.... be it right or wrong.    The other day I was trying to get her attention.... no matter what I said or did, my words were not even going thru one ear to get out the other... it was like a force field had been centered over her and I were speaking to the air.  I think that is what it is like with God.  He is always trying to talk to me... and for some reason, I don't hear Him..... 

I have been dreaming a lot lately.... that is how I use to hear from Him.... trouble is, I don't really recall what it is that I am dreaming... I may recall  bits and pieces... but nothing that really makes sense.  Or its like I know I dreamed of something and try really hard to recall it because I feel it was important, only to find out that I am in a fog and can't see or remember clearly.   I guess if I got up in time each morning and had "quiet time" with God, it might retain in my mind and I would know what it is Im supposed to do.... it's just that I have been so tired that it is all I can do to get to work on time as it is...  Clearly there is a problem here...

No comments:

Post a Comment