Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hee Hee... My Sweet Pea takes advantage of tax benefits!

She told me...
"I took advantage of the $8000.00 tax credit to buy my new house and the cash for clunkers program to get my cherry red convertible.









With the money I saved I was able to up grade my cell phone to unlimited minutes (I love to talk) and buy me a 4 wheeler for recreation.
(You know when I'm not enjoying my swing and slide  and playing with my pets or napping. Then when after all of my playing I can relax in my new chair and listen to Pit Bull and Black Eyed Peas or watch Nemo, Backyardagins or what ever button I push on my touch ipod (Gigi thinks it’s her’s) Shhhhh….


My shirt says it all and I wanted to do all I could to help stimulate our economy.  Thank you President Obama!"

Signed,
Sweet Pea xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment