Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meet Russell Lee!

Friday the 25th was a day we have been anticipating for weeks.... 20 to be exact!  It was the day that we were finally able to know....girl... or boy?!   IT'S A BOY!!!  I was hoping for a good shot of his lil' peepe, but to be honest, unless you knew where to look, it would not matter LOL. 

<-----Here he is with is little right arm next to his cheek. 

The ultrasound appointment resulted in Lindsay looking like she had an entourage!   In the room was Lindsay and Snoopy, of course, Buddy , me, my mom, and Jerry (Linz' dad).  Blair showed up towards the end.  We were really glad she was able to be a part of this.  There was some concern about them letting us all in that small room, therefore Blair opted out.  But they did make room for her and she was able to see her little nephew, Rusty.  Hmmm I wonder if he will have Linz' strawberry blonde hair?  Then that name will be most appropriate!...

I had been a little concerned that she was not really feeling his kicking.  We found out that the placenta was positioned towards the front and it was actually cushioning the blows.  WHEW... I never let her know I was worried, but I am SO relieved to know there was a good reason for it. 

The creation of a child is truly a miracle...  Take your time, Russell.  We'll be here when you are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment