Monday, September 14, 2009

Picture says it all...

My friend, Kettle, (aka Jennifer) snapped this photo as she was on the interstate on her way to the Va Tech game last Saturday...
It cracks me up!  Here is a big burly Harley riding biker with his red shirt wearing Yorkie companion!!  He was riding in one of those car carrier things and Jen said that occasionaly the pup would walk up to the man and rest his paws on the chest of the biker.... I wish I could have seen it!!!  That little pup trusts his daddy with his very life....
Ah snap.... here it comes....
Do we trust God??   As I ride on this crazy ride called life ....  I have to be honest and say that I sometimes do not trust Him.  My faith does waver like the ebb and flow of the tides.  It's easy to trust when things are going well.  It's when life gets tough that we have to ask ourselves... are we walking the walk that shows our faith?   Yup... I know I need to work on that....   I don't want to be like the "her" in Zephaniah 3:1-3... I'd rather be Zephanaiah 3:14.... 

Isaiah 50:10
“ Who among you fears the LORD? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness And has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD And rely upon his God.

No comments:

Post a Comment