Friday, September 11, 2009

Watch out.... creative juices are running!

On my way to work this morning, I had a major thought pop in my brain!  As I said earlier this month, I'm working on a baby shower for my Linz.  I've been trying to decide what type of postage stamp I could get because I always try to make them special....  Here is my brain storm! ... are you ready?!?
I'm going to take a hula hoop..... wrap it with foil...  go to the hardware store and get some PVC pipe and a big ole' funnel...wrap that in foil as well... (or spray paint the whole shabang silver!)  Go to the dollar store and get a shower curtain and hook....  Get some clear plastic straps (from somewhere!!!) to attach to the hula hoop surrounded by a shower curtain...  Attach the funnel and pipe .... oh... and a baby or two to hang from the funnel..... do you see where I am going with this?? LOL  

Yup, gonna get Linz to put it on and snap her picture and send it off to Zazzle for postage !   hee hee... may even make her throw on a shower cap.... Ha Ha....I can't wait!!!  This weekend I'm going to see if I can throw this together!!!  Can't wait wait to post the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment