Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sigh....

No words of wisdom, or thumps on the head... ( I don't think, anyway)!This has been a crazy week.... and it's not over yet!  I still have tomorrow to get through before the weekend!  I had so much stuff on my desk in various stages of non completion... it was down right scary!!  I could not complete one task without three more finding their way on top of what I had not even started!!  CRAZY is a major understatement!!

It did not help that I was dealing with inner ear issues and that my head was spinning as fast as the papers were piling on my desk.  Ah well, such is life and this too shall pass.  I was glad that Mickey could come in and help out with the mess!!! I will get things back in order soon...very soon, I hope! I do not like feeling out of control!!!
On a good note, however, a three day weekend is coming up!!!   Woo hoo!!!  oops... wait... my kitchen is still not all put together yet... and  I have to get my Santa Letters site ready to unlock on the 8th... awe man... that mean... yup... more work to do at home... BUT at least I will be there to get it done, right?!   It should not be that bad, really.  I'm confident it will be a piece of cake... oh I love cake... with icing... oh wait, I was talking about working... sorry for the lapse! 
Vacation will be coming up soon for me as well!!!  Can hardly wait.  We need to train someone how to do our home business while we are gone this time!  Last year we ok.my husband spent as much time on the phone taking orders as he did relaxing... We cannot have a repeat of that!!  This will be HIS vacation, too!

Ah well... so much to do, so little time... !

Sorry about the lack of thumps this time....I'll work on that, ok?! 
Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment