Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Blessing!

Meet our new baby! His name is Mickey and he joined us yesterday. For some reason I keep wanting to call him Sampson, because he is so NOT a Sampson! LOL. Mickey is around two years old and probably tips the scale at around two pounds. He is a my hearts desire!

I have always wanted a teacup yorkie, but knew I would probably never get one. For one thing, I would have a hard time coming up with the fees involved to purchase one. He was a VERY pleasant surprise! My hubby had a friend that had this precious little bundle. He told her if she EVER decided to let him go, please let us know. She has had health issues and while I am so very sorry for her problems, I am so exited that he has come to live with us. We picked him up last night and he has fit right in with our family very quickly. It's as if he has been here all along. He was spoiled in his prior home and we will continue to spoil him!!


As I sit here and type, it reminds me that God knows the desires of our hearts. He knew how much I wanted one of these adorable little lap dogs. He knew my husband really wanted to be able to give me one of these babies. It's as if God has answered both of our prayers. My husband was beaming with joy to see the joy on my face when Mickey was placed in my arms. I thank God for this blessing and I pray that Belinda will be blessed as well.

Psalm 37:4 (New International Version)
4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment