Friday, July 3, 2009

Luminess Airbrush Tanning System



I have been a self tanner on and off for years.... Sometimes I get a little stupid and decide to do the tanning bed thing because , lets face it... it's easier than the maintenance of self tanning. Last year I decided to do the tanning bed thing and only went for a couple of weeks before I broke my foot and could not comfortably tan. The broken foot was actually a blessing in disguise. You see, after only a few week, my face had to bear the brunt of the sun damage. I still have not fully bounced back. I am very thankful that I saw the light before it was way too late. (or rather the wrinkles).
So, back to self tanning I go. I'm 52, but I dang sure don't want to look like it! As I have been checking the reviews on the latest and the greatest new products, I was intrigued by an at home air brush system. I decided I have to have it. Problem... how am I going to pay for it? I do still have some money from my birthday that could pay for it, however, I have a hard time spending that much when I have other things that need to be taken care of. So, I wait and make sure this is a good decision. The reviews that I've read sound good ... But I have so many other things I need to pay... BUT I GOTTA HAVE IT!! I am trying to win one so that I can tan flawlessly, guilt-free. Wish me luck!! I find out today if I won!!
Check it out... Here is the link to the website: https://www.luminesstan.com/HomePage.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment