Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Shower in the works....

My baby is having a baby in February! We are all really excited and cannot wait to find out what she is carrying!

<--- here she is at her wedding shower with her condom corsage! .
.
She is dying to know the theme of the shower and has even had the nerve to tell me that it is stressing her out and stress is not good for the baby.... LOL... I'll give her an "A" for effort!

Hey Linz... psst.... wanna know the theme???? I know that was just mean!
I

Lindsay has always been my "got to know" child. She can't sleep on Christmas Eve and tosses and turns in excitement. She is the first to rise (REALLY EARLY!). Her enthusiasm will be so exciting when her family grows and especially when Russell or Betty Ann are old enough to understand Santa, Easter Bunny, etc... We look forward to spending Christmas with her for years to come! .
,
If you know something she is getting and you tell her you know, be ready to enjoy watching her squirm as she tries to extract the info from you. She will follow you like a puppy looking for it's mother.... she will call you at random times.... she will bug you to death in an attempt to wear you down.... Sometimes I give in because I was just egging her on to begin with... other times I stand firm! (cause I can!)
.
I told her that I had decided on a theme for the shower. It has been a source of entertainment for me! It also ensures that she keeps in touch with me! LOL.... just kidding she's good about that! (ahem.. unlike her sister who does not call as often! ahem)

She will have to wait until the shower to find out.....

Sorry baby... it would not be fair to tell you and spoil your surprise!!!

LOL... I'm just kidding!
.
I have decided to humor her and let her know the theme. There will be things she does not know but it won't hurt to show her the yard display or the invitation..... I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve and I need to start now in order to get it all together. She will most likely try to show up HOURS early becuase she just can't help herself!!! But that's fine... I'll just put her to work!





Anyway...
.
A drum roll please?
.
.
The theme of her shower is.......
.

A Baby Shower!

I love you baby.... kisses and hugs to you

1 comment:

  1. I love it mom and I can't wait to see how my shower turns out.

    ReplyDelete