Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ch.. Ch.. Cha... Cha... Changes...

I'm coming into the next century! I am not one for changes. It's not that I am against change. I just have so much bouncing in my mind that to stop and learn something new is really more than my little pea brain can handle. Hence why I wait until my phone is almost dead before I venture in to get another one. My phone has bit the dust. I had to break down and get a new one! Meet my new phone-->

My new phone does way more than I will ever need and I have yet to figure out some of the basic stuff, but it is kinda neat, don't you think? It will help me immensely with texting (as my kids and a few friends are notorious texters, even though I have told them over and over again to just call me and don't text! But, now, I am not as against texting anymore because I have a keyboard at my disposal! YEAH!!! I have yet to figure out how to make the touch screen respond to my touch when I need to scroll. I often end up opening up the flap and using the up / down key manually, but I'm working on it! I'm determined to figure this out! I consider it my stepping stone to getting more technically UNchallenged! I plan on figuring out all the stuff this little baby can do! ... sure do hope my exploring does not inadvertantly run my phone bill up :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment