Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Wind Beneath My Wings..

My hubby is the best!
He recognized that my past few weeks have been challenging at my day job and wanted to surprise me with a special day, just the two of us, yesterday! He had already arranged the sitter for our Sweet Pea. It started with going to the movie... "The Ugly Truth" (which was hysterical!!) and ended with a couples mani and a pedi. It was a very relaxing day. We had a few business things that needed to be taken care of, but hey... customers rule, right!? Business is a good thing!

I don't know what I would do without my wonderful man. While I am at "the day job", he runs the home, takes care of the baby, basically runs the business(es) by taking the calls, making the deliveries.... When I get home from work, I can usually find dinner ready. I am truly blessed! I love this man more than anyone can imagine. He is my soul mate. He is my very best friend. He's the yang to my ying! He completes me!

If you know us, you are aware that we have been dealt a lot of challenges the past several years but those challenges have made us closer and closer. I thank God that He has placed this wonderful man into my life! He is kind, gentle, condsiderate, romantic, patient, funny, I could go on all day... so let me stop now!

I just want to say thank you, Buddy, for loving me and being the wind beneath my wings! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment