Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gotta Love A Blog!!!

As I said yesterday, I am planning a shower for Linz. Now, I am a list maker. I love to make a list for everything when I am planning something like a party. BUT.... my biggest problem was keeping up with the list... If I did the list on my computer at work, it would not be updated for the one at home.... How do I make these two lists melt into one? Quite the conundrum, I'd say.... Then I had an epiphany! Why not create my list online on a blog?!?! So I did. And I love that I can access it anytime I wanna! It's wonderful that as I get a thought I can access the most up to date list available!! I am in HEAVEN right now, I tell you!! In absolute heaven! I am giddy with excitement that I can access this little baby anytime, anywhere... (thanks to my handy dandy air card and notebook!)

Man... I just wanted to tease Linz about how I have her shower plans online... but SHE can't find them b/c I have them unsearchable... then here it comes again.... yup, a thump.... I can also access God's word anytime via that same handy dandy air card and notebook.... Sigh... I really have no excuse to not read and study His word. I do admit, I tend to get tunnel vision when I am working on a project (to the exclusion of everything else)... Point taken....

But still it is really cool!

.... gotta love a blog!!!



image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment