Friday, August 14, 2009

I see that I am not alone!!!

As I have been reflecting on the purchases I've made lately, it occured to me that as a new mother, I should have been thrown a shower for my new adopted baby boy. I mean any new baby is an expense as you need the necessary brush(es), bed(s), treats, leash, harness, sweaters, boots, carrier(s), the list goes on LOL!

So... In my quest to document my thoughts, I go to google images and lo and behold... I AM NOT ALONE! It appears that may have already thrown a shower for new furbabies. I typed in "puppy shower" for idea on websites and received 2,510,000 results! Lots of folks are of the same mindset as me!
http://www.dogbirthdaysandparties.com/puppyshowerarticle.htm

So, that being said, I think I'm going to drop some hints around my close friends and see what my chances are for a shower for my furbaby. I am betting the odds are ... oh, maybe ZERO! They humor me, but only to an extent! But... I do have some friends that have their own furbabies so.... maybe??

<---- look at that sweet face! How can you say no? His birthday is in April, maybe I should throw him a birthday party?




Puppy Shower image from google

No comments:

Post a Comment