Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HELP! I'm out of control!

No thumps today! Just a cry for help before I get in too deep! I need an intervention!! I can feel that I am getting out of control. It ususally happens when I'm on Paxil. All sense is squashed as I have no self restraint! I call it Paxilated!
.
When we were blessed with Mickey, I wanted a nice carrier to put him in so that I could sneak him into stores with me. Yes, I am ashamed of myself. (But not enough to stop myself)! Our first stop was a pet store and I was lucky enough to find a small REDUCED price purse style carrier. It would not have been my first choice.... and obviously it was not anyone's choice as it was marked down to a very low price!

.One big downfall..... the color was burgundy! Not a lot of stuff to go with it in my closet! The other big downfall, and the major on in my opinion.... it looked like a purse. So my dear hubby, who is very secure in his manhood, would carry it on his shoulder and there might be some question as to who he really was... if you get my drift. LOL.... so, I've been browsing the web the past few nights to see what I could find on ebay that might be a unisex type carrier so that we both could use it.... Then I'd get distracted and start looking at the designer stuff, LV, Coach, etc.... and in my Paxilated mind, I really was thinking.... that's not too bad!! .. Glad I had enough sense about me to just say NO! It is not acceptable to pay more for a dog carrier than I do for my own purse!! (or even an entire months grocery!).
.
I am happy to say that I did find the Eddie Messenger bag that both of us will be able to use. I cringed a lot on the price (another good sign that I'm not as Paxilated as I could be!) but bit the bullet and got it. Now I need it to hurry up and get here!! I hope my hubby likes it! But shhh... don't tell my mom that I blew some of my birthday money on a dang dog carrier... she might have me commited!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, you need a stronger dosage
    of paxil. Quick call your doctor
    before it's too late!

    Love ya,
    Valley

    ReplyDelete